Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

29.

i skip 2 task to write this entry first. a letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

not recently.i could not recall when did it happened.2009 or 2010?

It is more than a year ago but sometimes it feels like yesterday.

i miss our monthly sometimes weekly conversation. I miss the time we spent together.all the silly jokes.

It really hurt me when there is a gap between us,just like now.

Nevertheless, i know u are living quite well now.i am happy for u :)

You are happy and u will never know how much i miss 'us'.

I would never choose a guy over a friend.never :) i will choose both.i know u have ur own reason.and maybe u think i can understand.i do.i do understand ur reasons without u telling me.but it hurts.

I am getting married.i really wish i can share all the happy tots with u but...well..what can i say anymore?

We are still friend,with a gap.

i just miss the old 'us'.






1 comment:

elanie*Q said...

owh, I remember the entry bout that. Last year la fanna. xpe2, doakan kebahagian dia itu yg bagus. Semoga fanna juga memperoleh kebahagiaan juga wpun dia jauh dr fanna :)

My Ever After

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online