Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 21, 2013

ramblings all the time

Haiii! Its been a while hehe. So many things happened during this short while. Happy happy things.

I am officially an aunt on 21 july 2013 to darling anisa fatini. N she was here for a month plus n will take a flight back to utara this afternoon.  Uwaaaa sedih la aunty die. She was here since 15 aug n everything revolves around her.  Sori roro. Hahaa.

And then my best fren got married. I am honoured to be the only fren invited during her engagement.  I was there when she becomes a wife. I can't express my feeling. I know she is now in good hand.

What else? Oh team building! My goodness.  We went to penang by bus on 23rd aug till 25th aug. Amazing rase from office to klcc park until 11pm. Then pergi penang okey. But all is good. I manage to join 95 % of the activities and was nominated as the most supportive person? Hahaha. Funneh.

And end of this month I will be going for a course? Training? Im looking forward for something good better in my career next year. semoga semua nya dipermudahkan.

Then abg sis in law n anisa is going to overseas soon. Nak ikutttttt Anisaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok bye. Aunty mental in the house. I am so goin to miss her like crazie.



No comments:

My Ever After

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online