Here i am blogging from my husband tab. My phone is downstairs because i just couldnt be bothered.
Im tired but my brain is not. I did not have my lunch but food is not my priority now. It is now 9pm.
I have started to feel sick around 3pm just now. Sneezing, sejuk n etc. I tot of leaving early end up clock out at 8pm coz of one psrticular email that has been ding dong bell all over the place. I manage to talk to one of the officer. In the end one long email was given to them. Sbb diorng tak nak take ownership so bg ownership tu kat diorng. Rasain lo.
And the adrenalin rush it gave me, terus hilang rase nk sakit.. No sick no hungry no nothing. i feel numb. Sori tp klau part nak lepas2 tgn mmg pantang gua. Lu punye keje lu buat.
Anyway lady boss is leaving. The one who give us work more than we know we are actually capable of doing. My grammar is bad. Lantak la ye.
Yeah she is leaving. Im sad? A big part of me is very sad. She is such a gd boss.
Last week meet my bff. N yesterday too. Cube make up and im in need of a bedak so bad. I have been using body shop to maybelline and now mac.
Siap beli maybelline below rm10 sbb nk beli mac. Cam nk mampus pakai bedak tu sbb jap je dh hilang mcm x pakai.
I have been aiming nak beli mac sbb dgr byk gud review. Then banding harga n tempoh guna mmg mac ok. So bertahan la aku pakai maybelline sbb tak sempat2 pegi mac. Sibuk sgt dgn ape ntah.
So finally beli bedak n concealer. Totally love it. Now nak carik foundation. Im in love with marc jacob rm189. Mahal sgt. Mase try smlm mmg jatuh cints gile2. Sabar je la.
What else?i wish to work smart n balik cepat n enjoy life. I need babies. I want to eat big apple donuts since 2 weeks ago but walaupun mase kat one utama aritu malas nak carik kedai big apple sbb one utama tu besar sgt
Haha. Gile kan.n yes,dlm dashboard keta ade cookies famos amos. My gudness.
Ok la bye. Till we meet again.



No comments:
Post a Comment