Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 24, 2013

I think that

I am so down
I am not happy
I am obese*true*
I am a failure
I am a loser that has been wearing only 4 kurungs every week coz byk baju dh tak muat

I am so determine to lose weight hence I stop buying new kurungs or baju.

I am so determine to leave office early so that I can rest at home and stop having less than 12 hours at home before going to work again.

A fren of mine tender her resignation within 24 hours n she has been countered offer with a super better position...and a baby in her tummy. So blessed. She has been in abc company for almost 7 years?

When I think that I am not happy all I can see is...my self.

N a husband who has never give up n who has never kisah that his wife has gained almost 40kg after meeting him for the first time.

Tq for reading my ramblings. I wish I can close my eyes and dream that everything is fine. Mental is at its weakest point.

Smile.






No comments:

My Ever After

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online