End of may dad admitted to the hospital for a week. And we end up not goin back to singapore. Now he is at home recovering. Alhamdulillah
And ramadhan is getting near. I havent ganti puasa yet. I tried to fast last monday after all the kejar2 ulang alik pegi hosp week. And my puase only last until 7pm. It is my body too weak or penat that makes my hormone gilo. It is not the "time" yet but it came about one week faster with package sakit badan sakit perut sakit kepala mcm mase mule2 dulu. Sabo je la yo. So now tunggu leh puase balik nak kene ganti cepat2.
Mase kt hukm I saw like a bunch of nurses yg pregnat. Oh my heart. I tell you my heart was like...cant describe. Hehe. But its okey. I can control my feeling like a pro. Coz I know if layan kan nnti i won't be able to stop.
Work. A gd friend of mine dpt new job with new gaji same as mine. Aaaaaaaaaa. I will be lonely. She is my lunch mate since day one at company abc. We even go to work same2 dulu mase bujang.
Ape lagi? Oh aritu bwk hubs pegi my fav salon. Trim n cuci rambut. He loves it. I loves that they cut his hair. Tu la slalue pegi mamak kan hehe.
Ok ape lagi? Tu je kot. Toodles



No comments:
Post a Comment