Hai all. Now it is almost 12.30am sunday 26th may. Baru lepas mandi. Almaklum lah cuaca skrng panas tak leh blah.
So hows my weekend?
Last weekend pegi putrajaya buat ic hubs. Tot can be ready on same day but tak bleh. So lps setel tak jd wat pasport coz hubs takde ic kan. Kitorang pun merewang gi alamanda.
Byk sale. Rambang mata pilih beg end up x beli ape satu pun haha. It is for my birthday. So hubs said tunggu nnti blik sg beli. Itu pun kalo smpat pergi la coz sane agak byk pilihan n price wise is cheaper than kl.
That is from hubs. From family plak is we have this tradition of kumpul rm50 per person. Yg ni mmg dah aim beli make up.
So td pergi la sephora. I actually wanted to buy 1 bende je. End up I bought 4 things.
I have this passion for make up. But there are times, well, most of the time, lagi2 lepas naik moto ni aku mcm makcik yg sgt kg.
Tudumg senget. Beg skolah. Kasut ntah ape2. Muke comot.
But as time goes by, I started to feel comfortable with what im doin n my love for make up start again. I think since dinner last year where I did my own make up complete with fake lashes.
Tjen mase dinner department dpt make up free dr amy. N my team mate fiza pun suke make up so we kinda tukar pendapat ape yg bgus n mane nk blaja make up.
I started to online more tgk Michelle phan make up. Fiz recommend hehe.
Andddd being the excited me I actually pegi beli naked2 online rm80 which wss of course FAKE. So this time around beli kt sephora the sole distributor for urban decay in malaysia rm179.
N I love it. 12 gorgeous almost natural colour that comes with a mini lip gloss.
And then I askes the salesgirl which mascara should I buy? No lumps with volume n curl n waterproof. She suggested cannonball urban decay rm85. When I heard the price I was like gilak mahal. BuT then she said can last 3 months. I tried n fall in love immediately so amik trus.
Then I wanna buy nyx lipstick. Only rm19. Unfortunately no stock. So I end up beli colour lip balm for rm19. N liquid eye liner rm26.
Total rm309. Besides sephora I also love the body shop. The body shop is my first love. Ni urban decay jatuh tmpt no 2. Haha. Elianto also not bad. I wear their bb cream and it is good. Not forgetting their eye shadow primer of rm12. Cheap n good.
So lps ni tinggal beli handbag n purse. And baju raye. N kasut raye.
Tibe2 masuk kisah raye. Ade rase nk lempang tak? Hahaha.
Nite. Muahh



No comments:
Post a Comment