
April coming to the end. Wuhuuu.eso selase pastu rabu cuti2 malaysia. I loike.
Last sunday went to klang for a wedding. A wedding that jauh mane pun aku akan pergi. Just because. Bride's mom remember me. Okey suddenly I wonder where the hell I put the cake received as the door gift.
Last friday I went to the clinic at the mall near my office. I hate the doctor but am so lucky that day coz ade doc ganti. Alhamdulillah this time no fever no flu and the best us no asthma. Tekak kering.and so I get antibiotics 400 n one super strong ubat batuk.
N today am ok. Batuk pun xde.batuk sbb infection tekak. Alhamdulillah kali ni takde semput lelah astma whatever u call it. Mungkin berkat minum madu pati delima n cuka kurma.
Last khamis pg half day annual leave saje2.
Last Wednesdays was one of the toughest day.
Last last friday, was the day every staff is waiting.pay day n bonus day.
Ok tu je. Muahhh


No comments:
Post a Comment