Its end of friday! Maka tamat la sudah cuti 3 hari di rumah hehe. Yup x peegi mane2 pun. Golek2 kt umah aje.
I was worried that boss will call me but she didnt. Hahaha. She even wished me on my birthday..well on the 15th early morning.
She said hsppy birthday fana . Enjoy ur leave. You deserve it.
And despite the fact that i was on leave n 2 of my team mates on mc that wednesday, she did not call me back to work.
And even though she did not called I my self was worried sick at home that 14th night...risau keje x habis la..how my team is going to manage la... until I got her sms subuh 15th May.
Yes I deserve the cuti. Hehehe. Walaupun x ke mana tapi cuti dlm umah sndri. Tgk tv.makan. main kucing.
So what did I do these 3 days? Rest aka sleep. Sakit gigi. Bake kek suji yg tak jadi. Reset hp coz dh gilo hehe. Msk nasik 2 kali. Tlg mak masak 2 kali as in tlg kacau kuah. Call me pemalas or ape2 je la I just want to enjoy my cuti the way I want.
So now its weekend. Enjoyyy!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment