Last year I was on leave. For 2 days ok . Just because.
But this year I have to work. Besides we dont have plan to go anywhere.
And I tot I am ok. Hahaha.
Morning, we had our breakfast at rashid ampang point. Siap tapau nescafe ais lagi hihi.
By noon I was depressed. I was thinking what the fish I am doin working. And the tot that we dont even plan to go dinner anywhere making me feel like erghh!
And so I update *finally* my feeling on fb. And tq, all the wishes really made my day.
On top of that suddenly hubs ajak mkn pizza. Haha. And I am one hepi woman again.
Pizza hut ampang point is our fav place to celebrate hepi days...or maybe sad days? As far as I remember we went there after our engagement, our first month anniversary as hubs n wife and many more..Hopefully one day I get to bring my kids as well.
And I told my hubs I already have names for our future kids.he laughed. We are cool on that particular subject. Yg jadi x cool bile ade org2 biasenye oldies yg u knoe what I mean.
Anyway every thing went well. And the highlight of the day for me was when hubs wishes me in the morning before we walked out of our room.
He said, selamat pengantin baru ♥
Hahaha.funnyy. n I love him. Nite guys. Toodles~



No comments:
Post a Comment