Eventho hubs not around coz pi pancing, I have roro with me.
Already middle of feb 2014. Am goin to be 29 this yer. Age is just a number? I remember sometime ago I was like ek eleh age is really just a number.
Until 2014. Haha. I still feel young okey. Shadapp u.
I also remember years ago I planned to get married at 28 n have kids at 29.
Sometimes I think about leaving the job but most of the time my heart say stay fana stay. Unless dpt keje at bandar baru ampang then quit la. Melampau tak angan2 hahah. Nak jugak keje dekat dgn umah bak sekangkang kera. Berangan la kite yeh.
I love taking picture that shows emotion. But I dun like la instagram coz the quality of picture jadi low kekadang bile kite compile byk2 gmbo. Or is it me yg x pandai edit. Ngehngehngeh
Udahbla



No comments:
Post a Comment