Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 24, 2014

onboard

Monday! I spent the weekend at in laws house. Saturday morning tot of goin to the office but then hubby said he has to do some renovation at the kitchen so moh la kite pi umah mak terus ye. I okey je.

When I was waiting for hubby to reverse the car I saw a sticker at the back , a picture of a couple, lelaki pakai kopiah n the woman pakai tudung sambil pegang perut.

Guess what is the wording on the sticker? Yeah people. Baby on board. There. On my car.

The thing is, no baby on board at the moment.

My sis was at the porch so I ask her n she said not her. Cannot be my lil bro. Husband? Mmg lagi tak. So u know la who stick it.

And now everytime I remember this, all I can do is geleng kepala. But if this happen to another woman who die die die trying to conceive maybe she will go hysterical.

Glad I still have senses.hahhah *tepuk dahi*

Unbelievable right. Dengdengdeng.



No comments:

My Ever After

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online