Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

haywire



Hi. Long time no see. It is 3.35am Saturday morning.
I am sleepy but I need to write.

This week has been a hell like oooemgee. And Friday is the most kelam kabut one.

And yg jadi mangsa is me myself and I.  Dari exora naik inspira. Dari balik kg mlm ke lepas subuh. Dr pegi mkn with sista I suddenly end up at mil house.

I so hate the situation.  I realised that I can't cope well dgn bende yg  dah plan pastu tukar2.

For example hubby said he will smpai at 8pm. Tapi tibe2 die tdtg 7.45pm. Result = stress

I planned to go back at 8.30pm yesterday. End up hubs take me at 7.35pm.

I wish I can belah 4 badan ni. Satu keje. Satu tido. Satu family sndri n satu family hubs.    

Toodles!




No comments:

My Ever After

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online