Hohoho..
Hahs. Tibe2 gelak cam santa klaus. Gile ke? Ontah la. Sikit lebih kurang la yeww.
Anyway now is 6am. I woke up at 5.15am just now, mandi, solat, and minum cuka kurma + madu n pati delima.
Skrng tunggu subuh. Nnti dlm 6.30am nk kene minum sd2. U know what? I bought that milk or shake whatever u call it , last year december.
Biase la. I want to start esok and esok finally dtg jadi arini 4 mac 2013. Hihihi. A friend of mine yg minum n jual. And he lose weight, I trust him, I trust my self utk disiplin heje. And so here goes.
Sebenonye tokseh amik bende2 lagu ni pun lagi elok. U eat moderately. Exercise. Drink a lot of water. And u are good to go. If u decise to take any brand pun same. U take u jaha mkn.then it is ok. U take but u hentam mkn takkan ade beza.
As for me, I take this as pemangkin. Nak cepat. Haha.semoga berkesan n bleh telan dgn jayanya ye.
Besides that I also have started to take, again , evening primerose oil or epo dgn disiplin nye since few weeks. Dose biase 2 biji sehali tp utk org2 cam I is to take dose luar biase dgn izin doktor 6-8 biji per day. Yg 1000 punue ye.
Yg ni mmg I can assure u. U will have healthier skin. Lembut. No crack heels. No dry skin. I still have mine but is it reducing. I took epo before. I just seem to... lupa. Lupa the good thing it brings. So now lps my period haywire doctor said amik lebih2. And baru few weeks dh nmpk beza. Sigh. And my period haritu ok ye. Wawawa.
And I have start to stop makan bende ntah ape2 n skrng any food kt opis mcm x leh telan gitu. Dun ask me why. I rather berlapar the whole day n blik mkn umah dr mkn luar. If mkn pun yg leh telan is roti planta dr kedai rashid hihihi. And tomyam ayam.i still love satay.
Selain dr tu, my mom's cooking. Nasi lemak still can tp dh x mkn like a week? Which is good coz I love nasi lemak so much.
So good luck to me..kene minum air kosong like 2-3 or even more liter per day. Ni part paling susah I suppose.I rather not drink. Before la.
Tapi takpe. Istiqamah.Kali ni istiqamah utk kebaikan. Toodles! Will update here on my progress. Semoga berjayaaaa!



No comments:
Post a Comment